9. Lifestyle Change to Add More Steps
The lifestyle changer was my new trainers. To make yourself keep moving, add these few hacks to fasten your results.
- Instead of the elevator, I took stairs.
- I parked my cars at distance and walked.
- Instead of sitting in front of the TV all evening, I went short for 15 -20 minutes’ walk.
- Walk when talk on phones.
- Used distanced washroom when working in an office.
- Walk while going for grocery.
- Go for a walk in nature.
Basically, I did everything that makes me move maximum.
As you can see, No-Gym membership needed like this.
Stomach Vacuum Moves
Along with all these, I also tried this one specific exercise to reduce bloating.
It’s also known as the “Stomach Vacuum.”
Don’t worry! It’s not as scary as it sounds.
All you have to do is –
- Get on your fours and inhale deeply while loosening up your stomach muscles.
- Then, when you exhale, tighten your belly muscles and hold it for 20-30 seconds.
I did this just for 5 minutes a day and saw a big difference within a week.
Easy Move to Reduce Belly Bloat- Stomach Vacuum
Habits to Avoid Bloating
Few things you need to avoid to get fast results.
- No smoking
- No alcohol
- Avoid swallowing air while drinking or eating
- Never eat more than your stomach can handle
- Do stomach vacuum every day
- Maintain a healthy lifestyle
- Avoiding food that causes gas, such as artichokes, Brussels sprouts, and milk.
- Treating any constipation issues.
Healthy Habits to Avoid Belly Bloating
Now, what can I say at the end?
All I tried to reduce belly bloat – Worked!
Now I can see myself in that skinny dress and feels prettier like earlier.
But you know what?
Good things started coming when I completed this one-week flat belly challenge.
I prepare myself to make some good changes physically as well as mentally.
More importantly, I felt so much better.
So, if you dealing with bloating, excess weight or low energy. Then this is the time to makes some lifestyles changes.
Like me, even you can do…
If you also have your secrets recipes to loosen dress size, then share with us in the comment section.
We’ll be happy to hear your success story.